Focusing exclusively on the rental market for the growing number of renters in Australia (approximately 7 million), Rent.com.au’s mission is to deliver excellent services for renters and all marketers of rental properties. As increasing numbers of Australians choose renting as a conscious lifestyle and investment choice, Rent.com.au is set to become the home for renters with the widest possible choice of homes in one convenient location. Rent.com.au is focused on presenting renters in the best possible fashion to maximise their chances of application success, presenting properties with additional, relevant information and automating processes to remove the need for paperwork.
Want to contribute to the Rent.com.au Blog? Make sure you have read the guest post submission guidelines.
If you’re looking for a backlink:
– We permit a maximum of one (1) external “do follow” link to your site.
– This link must direct to a domain that has a high relevance to Australian renters or landlords/owners, and preferably is based in Australia.
– In most circumstances, we will only allow a backlink to a site with a domain authority above 30. Links to content written by real estate agencies are an exception.
Look at our recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
- Is original content and does not violate any copyright laws
- Is relevant/related to our audience. That is Australian renters (looking to move), tenants (renting a property), property owners, self-managing landlords, or similar.
- Has a minimum of 800 words (ideally up to 1,000 words).
- Contains at least one (1) image that is free of licensing restrictions or approved for use on our site.
- Contains a minimum of two (2) internal links to other content on the Rent.com.au blog/website.
- Is written from an objective point of view and conveys valuable how-to content (practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how) in a fresh, approachable voice. Content in this style is more likely to meet our standards – and therefore more likely to be accepted for publication.
- Is not overly self-promotional
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting and human.
- Offers a clear argument, not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check and cite sources where appropriate.
How we like our guest posts submitted
- Accepted formats: (Word, Google Sheets or PDFs)
- Point of submission: Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important editing information: Rent.com.au reserves the right to edit headlines, body copy and anything else. Once you submit a piece of writing that is published, Rent.com.au owns the content. You cannot publish the same post anywhere else except on your own website (it helps us avoid duplicate content).
What comes next?
- Average review time: We’re a small team and we receive a lot of requests for guest post content so our queue is occasionally a little hefty. Be patient with us. We’ll review your piece and let you know if it has been approved within 3 business days.
- How you’ll be notified: We’ll shoot you a reply on email to let you know if your piece has been approved.
- What happens if refused: We’ll try to give you some insight into why your piece wasn’t taken, but we don’t give feedback on every submission or let every writer know what needed to be changed or improved to make the cut.
Read our guest post guidelines? Get in touch with us today.