A guest post on Rent.com.au is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and help our renter and property owner audience. If you’re interested, make sure you read our guidelines below before you pitch.
Welcome to the Rent.com.au Blog. We’re interested in hearing from people with relevant knowledge, strong empathy and a good sense of humour who know about renting in Australia. Tips, tricks and stories are encouraged!
If you’re a budding writer, know the ins and outs of apartment hunting or just love sharing your knowledge, we’d love to hear from you.
About our blog
The Rent.com.au blog provides practical advice for renters, cultural insights, property data and more. It’s packed with updates, tips and content you won’t find elsewhere. We want to help Australians rent with confidence, so our goal is to provide our audience with everything they need under one roof.
Can you tick these boxes?
- I’m happy with one (1) external ‘do follow’ link to my website in the author bio.
- My link will go to a relevant Australian website aimed at renters/property owners.
- My website is quality and has a domain authority of 25 or more.
- My content will be value-add, non-promotional and relevant to this audience.
- The content I’m suggesting will be fresh, unique and not published elsewhere.
- I’ll write my article from an objective POV with practical, actionable tips and advice.
If you agree to the above, please fill out our form, and we’ll be in touch!
Rent.com.au is Australia's largest company dedicated to renters and is owned and operated by ASX-listed Rent.com.au Limited (RNT:ASX). For over 15 years, Rent.com.au has exclusively focused on making renters' lives easier by making it easier to find a property, secure it, move in and pay rent.