Read the original story at Apartment Therapy
The world has a number of mind-blowingly cool and unique pools. We couldn’t help but marvel at these beauties.
- This marble-sided pool at the Sala Ayutthaya Hotel, in Thailand, has a beautiful feel to it.
2. This mysterious pool, watched over by a basalt sculpture is part of sculptor Xavier Corbero’s Barcelona home.
4. This, right here, is a dramatic looking cantilevered pool – the centerpiece of a very modern golf course home in Portugal. The house itself is U-shaped and wraps around the pool, because why not?
6. And you can’t go past a pool with a waterfall. This cascading waterfall makes this swimming pool in the south of France (sigh!) especially refreshing. Oh, how the other half live…
7. Over to Turkey. The stripes of tile on the bottom of this pool at the Alavya Hotel look extra refreshing.
8. This elegant lap pool has the best of both worlds: Swimming and swinging.
9. Beautiful blue mosaic tiles and an orange wall add a little excitement to this Palm Springs pool.
12. And, finally. This is possibly one of the most unique pools of all – and it’s a DIY! So all you need is a little bit of space, a really, really big tarp and… 70 bales of hay. This DIY can be found on 1001 Gardens 🙂