Your biggest advertisements, complete with your agency logo. Even better – You only pay if you get results. Rent.com.au‘s new agent Smart Plan allows you to advertise your rentals with no risk. Here’s how the Smart Plan works.
1. Get started on the Rent.com.au agent Smart Plan
Rent.com.au’s industry-first Smart Plan allows you advertise your rental properties with no risk – you only pay a low $75 for the listing when we find you a tenant. And if we don’t find you a tenant? The listing is 100% free.
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit www.rent.com.au/agents. This page shows the latest Agent plans (the Smart Plan and the Highlight Plan). You’ll notice information on the benefits of the Smart Plan and the Highlight Plan, as well as information on Rent.com.au’s growing and unique renter audience. Scroll down to ‘Need Information’ and click the orange ‘Get started‘ button.
- Enter your details to start the process. You should input your name, email, phone number and trading name. Alternatively, call the Rent.com.au team on 1300 032 009 to get set up over the phone.
- If you choose to fill in your details, a Rent.com.au team member will be in touch with your office once your message is received. From there, set-up is easy!
2. All your properties are upgraded
Once you upgrade to the Smart Plan, all your listings are automatically enhanced for free to our biggest advertisement. Your listings will appear organically throughout the search pages in that suburb. This means your properties will stand out to renters searching for new homes and to landlords who are looking for an agent to manage their property.
3. Renters send enquiries and application
On the Smart Plan, we only charge you IF we introduce a tenant to you. For this to occur, a tenant must first enquire or apply for one of your agency’s properties on Rent.com.au. Their details will then be recorded on your Agent dashboard.
4. You approve the tenant
When a tenant has been approved for the property, the tenant will confirm this step via their Dashboard.
Alternatively, if you mark the tenant as ‘Approved,’ this will appear in your Agent dashboard.
5. Your office is invoiced
On the Smart Plan, if your advertising doesn’t get you a tenant, you don’t pay anything. If the tenant is introduced through Rent.com.au, only then is your office invoiced $75.
You can read more about tenant introductions here.
We will never charge your office without first letting you know and confirming that the tenancy has occurred.
If the Smart Plan isn’t suitable for your office, why not try the Highlight Plan? The Highlight Plan is Rent.com.au’s new advertising option to help you achieve your business goals and gain premium exposure on site. Read more about the Highlight Plan today.
Need more information? Call Rent.com.au’s Customer Service team on 1300 032 009 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details to help you get started.