Coronis team raise over $16,000 for cancer research
More than 80 property managers, agents, mortgage brokers, support staff and directors jumped on the stationary bike across various South East Queensland Coronis offices for a 40-hour Tour De OFfice bike relay challenge.
The group raised more than $16,300 for Smiling for Smiddy, which funds cancer research at the Mater Foundation.
Mr Coronis said he was very grateful to everyone who had given up their time to participate and fundraise for their chosen charity.
“I really want to thank everyone who donated as this is a cause very close to my heart,” Mr Coronis said.
“My grandson is currently going through chemotherapy and the only reason he is recovering is because of the research people have done and continue to do at facilities like the Mater Foundation so together, we’ll hopefully beat this thing sooner or later.”
Fletchers Real Estate celebrates 100 years anniversary with a fresh new look
Family owned, fifth-generation real estate business, Fletchers will celebrate its upcoming centenary in early 2019, marking the occasion with the rollout of a fresh new look and feel.
Executive Chairman, Rob Fletcher said the ‘bigger and brighter’ aesthetic was a departure from the iconic, traditionally darker colours of the brand.
“Nothing is more important to us than our clients,” said Mr Fletcher.
“Our world and energies revolve around them and we want to bring that to life across all our client and customer touchpoints.”
Fletchers will be kicking off their 100-year milestone in early November and look forward to celebrating the occasion with the local community.
2018 REIWA Awards for Excellence winners announced
More than 430 real estate professionals attended the REIWA Awards for Excellence in late October at Crown Perth, to celebrate and acknowledge excellence in the WA real estate industry.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi said the Awards for Excellence were a unique opportunity for the Institute to acknowledge those WA real estate professionals who demonstrate best practice in their chosen careers, going above and beyond for their clients, industry and the community at large.
2018 REIWA Awards for Excellence winners
- Kevin Sullivan Memorial Award: Ian Cornell
- Achievement Award: Chloe Mason, CBRE
- Communications Award: Rentwest Solutions
- Community Service Award: Century 21 Team Brockhurst
- Corporate Support Person of the Year: Melissa Harmer, Century 21 Team Brockhurst
- Innovation Award: Century 21 Advance Realty
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year: Kendal Cross, CBRE
- Large Residential Agency of the Year: Hedland First National Real Estate
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year: Century 21 Team Brockhurst
- Residential Property Manager of the Year: Laura Levisohn, M Residential
- Residential Salesperson of the Year: Peter Clements, Mint Real Estate
- Small Residential Agency of the Year: Benchmark Specialist Property Managers
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year: Ray Chua, Momentum Wealth Residential Property
REINSW recognises outstanding achievements at 2018 Awards for Excellence
The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales has announced the winners of its 21st annual Awards for Excellence at a Gala Dinner at Sydney Town Hall.
REINSW President Leanne Pilkington said the best, bravest and brightest work across the industry was recognised.
2018 REINSW Awards for Excellence Winners (Property Management)
Residential Property Management Team
Sponsored by Smoke Alarm Solutions
Commercial Property Manager
Sponsored by REI Forms Live
Paul McDonald – CBRE
Residential Property Manager
Sponsored by Direct Connect
Laura Bowd – Cobden & Hayson