[May 28-30] Harcourts Australia names 2018 Hall of Fame inductees
During a gala black-tie evening, Harcourts International inducted Lisa and Ben Bernacki of Harcourts Alliance (WA) into the Harcourts Hall of Fame. Mr and Mrs Bernacki join a list of select real estate professionals recognised with the highest accolade in the Harcourts network.
“To be awarded a place in the Hall of Fame amongst the very people that inspire us in business and as humans is truly an honour and a privilege,” said Mrs Bernacki.
Harcourts Hall of Fame members attending the ceremony included: Robert McCormick, Wendy Lenaghan, Paul Wright, Alison Aitken, Michael Brock, John and Lynette McFadden, Irene Green, Mike Green, Jo Clifford, Bob Wolff, Martin Cooper, Tony Morrison, Steve Caradoc-Davies, Martin Millard and Lee Perry.
The awards evening, where outstanding performers were recognised across 31 categories in residential and commercial sales, property management and business achievements, and culminated in the two-day Australia National Conference.
[May 28-30] Harcourts Group Australia National Awards announced
Major real estate franchise group, Harcourts Group Australia, held its annual conference from May 28-30 at The Star Casino, on the Gold Coast. Kicking off the group’s pinnacle event was ARIA award-winning artist Guy Sebastian, in a surprise concert for over 700 conference delegates.
Major awards included
- Harcourts Hall of Fame– Lisa and Ben Bernacki, Harcourts Alliance, Western Australia
- Harcourts Foundation Award– Troy Sgarbossa & Silvia Josipovic, Harcourts Packham, South Australia
- Top Sales Consultant-Stephanie Williams of Harcourts Williams, South Australia
- Top Office & Top Franchise– Harcourts Coastal, Queensland
- Top Administrator of the Year– Tyron D’Uva, Harcourts Ross Realty, Western Australia
- Rising Star of the Year– David Lu, Harcourts Deer Park/Cairnlea, Victoria
- Novice Auctioneer of the Year– Carlton Heres, Harcourts Launceston, Tasmania
- Auctioneer of the Year– Patrick Ivey, Harcourts Property Centre, Queensland
- Property Manager of the Year– Vanessa Nicholls, Harcourts Berwick, Victoria
- Top NAI Harcourts Commercial Sales Consultant– John Georgiou, NAI Harcourts Platinum, Victoria
- Top Sales Consultant – Rural– Tony Maguire, Landmark Harcourts Tasmania
- Top Mortgage Express Consultant– Christine Penford, Mortgage Express Victoria
[May 25] First National Real Estate’s PM Award Winners Announced
First National Real Estate’s highest achievers were presented with awards at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast. The awards dinner brought recognition to Australia’s top national 2017 salespeople, property managers and administrators, and attracted more than 350 delegates from Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Western Australian office Hedland First National Real Estate won Residential Property Management Department of the Year and Commercial Property Management Department of the Year, while First National Real Estate Murwillimbah won Foundation Office of the Year.
On the property management front, Dorothy Hamilton of First National Real Estate Palm Beach (Palm Beach, QLD) was named Residential Property Manager of the Year, and Roger Tebeck of First National Real Estate Framptons (Alice Springs, NT) was awarded Commercial Property Manager of the Year. Antonella Bell of First National Real Estate Bentleigh (Vic) was named Property Manager Rookie of the Year. Jake Spargo from First National Real Estate Bonnici & Associates (Wodonga, Vic) was named Sales Rookie of the Year.
Suzanne Lehmann of First National Real Estate Action Realty Ipswich (QLD) was named Administrator of the Year and Natalie Scott of First National Real Estate Bill Schlink (Templestowe, Vic) was named Receptionist of the Year.
[May 10] LPMA 2018 Annual Award Winners Announced
The annual Leading Property Managers Association Awards night was held on May 10th at The Star on the Gold Coast with over 400 industry guests in attendance.
LPMA Australia National Manager, Jodie Stainton said, “It was an extraordinary night rewarding extraordinary efforts! All of our finalists worked so hard to get to this point so it was amazing putting on the gala and celebrating the best our industry has to offer.”
This year, there were 13 award categories including 4 new categories – Excellence in Innovation, Business Development Team of the Year, Excellence in Leadership and The Inaugural Bob Walters Award which reflect LPMA’s continued focus on driving innovation and transformation in the property management industry.
Voting came down to the wire with only fractions of points setting winners apart.
The winners for each category are:
- Mel Cringle, Independent Property Group – The Rising Star Award
- Natalie Wand, Prudential Real Estate – Excellence in Leasing
- Simone Firns, Network Pacific – Excellence in Corporate Support
- Maria Edwards, Peter Blackshaw Woden Creek – Excellence in Business Development
- Image Property – Excellence in Business Development – Team
- Rhys Standley, Just Property Management – Bob Walters Award
- Sutherlands Property Management – Best Website
- Melbourne Property Managers – Excellence in Innovation
- Jodi Ford, Coronis and Hannah Gill, Independent Property Group – Excellence in Leadership
- Dairne Smith, Just Property Management – Property Manager of the Year
- John Pye Real Estate – Small Property Management Company of the Year
- Image Property – Large Property Management Company of the Year
- Coronis – Excellence in Customer Service